Below are just some of the things you will learn how to teach to your dog.
- Loose lead walking in preparation for off-lead work.
- Sit, stand, drop, consistently.
- Sit and drop stays at 3 metres for 1 minute.
- Stand for patting and touching by the Trainer, without moving away from the Trainer, while you stand in front of your dog.
- Recall – with your dog coming back to sit in front of you.
- Start learning to change the position of your dog from a distance – Sit, Drop and Stand.
- Staying focused on task with increasing distractions.
- Finish at the end of a recall.
- Utility equipment use.
To graduate –
- Do all of the above consistently.