Below are just some of the things you will learn how to teach to your dog.
- Learn commands to let your dog know that “Working” training is about to start and then how to release it when the exercise is over.
- The hand signals for stand and drop.
- Recall on-lead.
- Sit/stay on-lead and returning to your dog by circling all the way around him/her.
- Sit for patting by you and also the Trainer. (Not during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Loose lead walking.
- Introducing left and right turns with your dog on a loose lead.
- Agility equipment use.
To graduate –
- Sit on the first command.
- Stand by your side without moving.
- Sit and drop on the move.
- Recall from a short distance on lead.