Advanced Training Class
Below are just some of the things you will learn how to teach to your dog.
- Heel off-lead.
- Sit and drop stays at 10 metres for up to 2 minutes. Sometimes with distractions.
- Recall with distractions.
- Recall (one at a time) from a group of dogs.
- Change of position from a distance – Sit, Drop and Stand.
- Recall, then stopping your dog at a distance from you and putting them into a sit, stand, or drop, with a hand signal.
- Stand for patting and touching by the Trainer, without moving away from the Trainer, while you stand in front of your dog.
To graduate –
- Do all of the above consistently.